Saturday, February 11, 2012

Natural Hair Style of the Day!

" The only regret I have with going natural is that I didn't do it sooner" -Anon.

Greetings everyone! I just wanted to talk about and show my natural hair style for the next couple of days. I have completely natural since January 2010, and I did the not so big chop in August 2010. Since August 2010, I have been enjoying my natural hair and wouldn't trade this journey at all!


                                                         Transitioning- 9/22/2009                                                                   


 Big Chop- 8/2010

Since August 2010, YouTube has become my lifesaver! I have found so much support from so many women who have already been there and done that! I look for product reviews, to hair washing regiments, and hair styles! There have been times when I've seen a view and wanted to do the style but never took the time to try it. Well recently one of my Facebook friends posted a video of a style that I really like. I had some time on my hands and thought I would try it....look below at the results!!

The Inspiration Video and Style

This style is Easy Up do Style with braided sides by Beautiful BrwnBabyDol

Here are my results...............
Front view

Left side

Right Side

I would have love to braid my sides, but I'm not a good at braiding! So instead of braids, I did two strand flat twist and they worked out just as well! I did the bangs a little different this time, but I will be trying this style again and try various bang styles! Overall, this style was very easy to complete. The twist on the sides were the only part that gave a little trouble but eventually I got the hang of it!

If you have any favorite stylist on YouTube....please share!

Have a blessed day,
Chenille



P.S.- Life is so precious, so please cherish it and the ones you love! So devastated to hear about the lost of Ms. Whitney Houston. She was truly a powerful and authentic singer. May her soul rest in peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment