Saturday, September 10, 2011

Life Lately

Hello blogger friends! I know it has been a while but things have been so busy for me! I've started a new school year, teaching a new grade, and at a new school. So all those new things mean major adjustments for me (a.k.a. stress level on 10!). I am grateful for the opportunity to teach and hopefully make a difference in my students' lives. I know I sound old when I say this....but, children nowadays are completely different breed. Some of the issues and experiences they have as young as fourth or sixth grade are shamefully amazing (not sure if those words work together but oh well!). Drugs, sex, weapons, violence, etc. these children are exposed to just make me want to become a better to try mold their minds against the negative. Well in a nut shell, pray for all of our children!!! The world is not the same and it's my job to teach, shape, and mold the minds that will be taking care of all of us in the next 20 or so years!!!

Well I don't think I got on here to talk about my job, but it's the topic I woke up with this morning!

On another note, today I'm going to the fall edition of the World Natural Hair Show in Atlanta, GA! I attended the spring show and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's my hope to see and experience more this time around, because last time I had buyers remorse extremely  bad! I hope to not have it this time around! Well I'm off to get ready and I will be returning with pictures and maybe even some product reviews!

Creatively Yours,

Ms Cnille

No comments:

Post a Comment