Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mental Overload?!?!

Mental Overload....really...is that possible?~?~ Well lately I've been feeling like I'm on mental overload. So many thoughts are consuming me that it's hard for me to focus on what's important! To me, they all seem important...the what ifs, what about, when will, etc.

I am person who mentally has a plan, but putting the into action(or writing) happens very slowly. I've found myself doing this several times before and each time I always say I will not procrastinate, but end up waiting until the last minute every time. Could it be that I just function best under pressure?!?!? That's what I've alway said but maybe..just maybe I'm getting to mature (old, lol) for all the last minute stress. I wonder how I would feel if I just created a plan, made small goals, and completed them?

So, it is my prayer to God that I start write my plans down. You know..Habakkuk 2:2 "... Write the vision, make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it." Have a great day and remember to plan properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment