Monday, January 12, 2015

Blogging More in 2015?!?!

Hello everyone, 

 It's been a couple of years since I've posted anything on my blog. Sad and shameful? I know...I hope to do better this year. I have been so busy working and doing for others, that I rarely have a creative moment for me. I hope this year, I get a chance to express the fabulous opportunity I have been given to live and work aboard. I have had so many experiences which sadly none I have shared on here. Starting now, I hope to share at least one experience with you a month.

So my first will reflect on December 2014. I had an great time this month. Here are some things I did:

1. Celebrated United Arab Emirates National Day with my students


I am dressed in bisht. A type of abaya worn by some Arabic women in the UAE.







My Class in front of the UAE flag


2. Visited another county...yay for another passport stamp!!

Art Gallery in Qatar



A Day Out on The Pearl



3. Spent quality time with my family and friends for Christmas.

Celebrating my Mom's Retirement and Birthday








Ladies Night Out
Delicious food and drinks at Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint  
2014 ended on a marvelous note and I'm excited to see what 2015 has in store!

Miracles and Blessings,
Chenille

No comments:

Post a Comment